We are all getting ready for Christmas here; the first in Texas. Although the weather is not too "frightful" outside (almost 70 degrees as I type), we are getting quite festive inside. And since we won't have too many visitors in our house this year, we thought that we would give you a virtual tour.

Every year the star is the last item to be placed on the tree and always complements of Daddy!

Our Christmas Tree and Mantle, kind of going with the holly, silver and white theme.

Just what I am sure everyone wants, yet another view!

View from the middle of the entry. I wish I could have added lights, but there is not outlet at the bottom or top of the banister. Perhaps next year we will splurge on some battery powered ones.

Christmas pictures did not go so well this year, so don't be too shocked when it comes in the mail. Just a tip: Sunday night right before the kid's bed is NOT a great time to accomplish the task of Christmas pictures.

Although this would be a more accurate portrayal of The Lees, we opted not to send this one.

Merry Christmas and God Bless!
1 comment:
Hi Karie and family,
What a treat to see pictures of your beautiful home and Christmas decor.
I miss you at MOPS!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Sue, Fred, Evan & Erica Little
Post a Comment